On this web page, the user can request more details about our services by filling out a contact form. In reality, Malvim does NOT send the email as our system redirects the request to the user's default email manager. For this reason, Malvim does NOT collect any user data.
According to Wikipedia, a cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user's browser so that the website can query the user's previous activity (Wikipedia).
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. With the evolution of web pages, cookies have become an almost indispensable element to offer all kinds of services to users, such as the possibility of registering on the web, customizing or configuring the web to the user's taste, managing shopping carts, etc.
Browsing without cookies is perfectly possible, but many of these services will no longer be available without them.
What are cookies used for on this site?
We use analytical cookies on this website. This type of cookies are usually generated through an external provider (in our case, Google Analytics). Basically its purpose is to identify the user anonymously in order to analyze patterns of user behavior while browsing the web.
When the user accesses for the first time, a cookie is generated which will identify the user in future visits, always anonymously and in order to obtain statistical data such as:
- Count the number of "distinct users" accessing the website in a given period of time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited and therefore most attractive content.
- To know if the user accessing the site is new or a repeat visitor.
- To know the number of pages read by each user on average.
Note: these cookies will never be associated with personal data that can identify the user and will be used only for the purpose of collecting statistical data to improve the user experience on the site.
How to disable cookies in major browsers
The Web offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
- Microsoft Edge: Tools → Cookies and site permissions → Manage and delete cookies and site data.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences → Security.
This website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.