Personal Data Protection Policy
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to malvim - Digital Services are true and is responsible for communicating any changes in them.
malvim - Digital Services retains the data for as long as it considers that this data is potentially useful for contacting the person about the services for which they are interested. When this information is no longer useful or we receive the request from the user, these data are immediately deleted.
Although malvim - Digital Services does not collect sensitive data, it protects the data by using encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. malvim - Digital Services does not sell or pass on the data to third parties.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ('Google').
Google Analytics uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is useful for the website to be able to remember your visit when you go back to that page.
Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies Used On This Website
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google AnalyticsIt stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you are consenting the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, you must exercise any rights in this regard by contacting Google directly.
Disabling or Deleting Cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in these cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the referred browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- Regarding the cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with any third party, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a member of the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
- If you have any questions about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us.
Legal Ownership and Copyright
The owner of this website and its content is malvim - Digital Services. The transmission, cession, sale, rental and/or public exhibition of this website is prohibited without the corresponding authorization of its owners.
The information and advice presented on this website are for guidance only and malvim - Digital Services is exempt from any liability arising from the lack of accuracy or effectiveness of such information or advice.
malvim - Digital Services reserves the right to modify the content of the website without prior notice and without any limitation. The information sent to this website or introduced through its forms must be truthful and will not violate the rights of third parties or the law in force.
malvim - Digital Services declines any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility with the person or company that had damages of any nature caused by computer virus or by computer elements of any nature since we cannot guarantee 100% the absence of virus or other elements in the web.
malvim - Digital Services offers in its web site information related to the type of activity, products and services that it carries out in the terms and conditions that are agreed.
malvim - Digital Services reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in www.malvim.com and may limit or not allow access to such information. Especially, malvim - Digital Services reserves the right to eliminate, limit or prevent access to its website when technical difficulties arise due to facts or circumstances beyond malvim - Digital Services' control, which, in its opinion, diminish or annul the security levels adopted for the adequate functioning of the website.